Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Initial D Locations?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
forestdrift

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Initial D Locations? Empty
PostSubject: Initial D Locations?   Initial D Locations? Clock_9Thu 27 Apr 2017 - 13:26

Kinda fits here (but please move if not right location) some of you may have seen that I'm running a InitialD blog here in the UK and was thinking of locations that people can play these in the wild. So would like to document these in a Google Map.

However apart from collectors cabinets the only ID cabinet we have currently in the UK in an Arcade is an Initial D 8, though we have a few more international members here which may be able to help with locations.

I appreciate that some maybe personal collectors so we will exclude these from the google map, however if you want to send a couple of photos we will add a owners gallery at some point.

So if you know of any Initial D cabinets in the wild, could you get a photo of the cabinet in situ and post below with its address and I can start compiling a list.

Any help on this is appreciated, as this will serve another project I’m working on with a few arcade owners Smile
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6438
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

Initial D Locations? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D Locations?   Initial D Locations? Clock_9Tue 9 May 2017 - 17:37

Unfortunately, the only one I know of is the Initial D 4 at the mobile arcade called Jeux Américains. But I guess you don't want to modify the map every month for that particular location... In the past, I wrote a script that updated the location automatically according to a predefined schedule.

Initial D Locations?
Page 1 of 1