Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Sportland (Blankenberge)

Go down 
+13
Etie2ne
gilles54
footix
glenn pellis
La Taupe
DarthNuno
macklane
SophieKitty
Meg'
Nomax
Malkavian
MadDoctor
t3k1lla
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6438
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Sun 4 Oct 2009 - 16:50

Updated!

Cool a Guitar Hero Arcade!

Etie2ne
Valued member
Valued member
Etie2ne

Number of posts : 55
City : Bruxelles
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Mon 26 Jul 2010 - 18:46

Franchement ! C'est le paradis des gamers ! Le "FUNSPOT" Belge ! Juste dommage qu'a part "Suzuka 8 Hours", il n'y ai aucune ancienne borne... Et que les petites machines à ticket on prit quelque peu le dessus sur les arcades !

Pour ce qui est du Bowling, c'est un "mini - bowling" avec des minis balles & des minis quilles ! Rien de très interessant ! Je compte retourner la semaine prochaine et je prendrai quelques photos Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.jepi-pc.be
SebastienBonny
Newcomer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Mon 6 Jun 2011 - 14:44

J'étais là samedi.
Je n'ai pas vu Virtua Striker 3, alors uniquement le 4 ver 2006!
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 16:19

SebastienBonny wrote:
J'étais là samedi.
Je n'ai pas vu Virtua Striker 3, alors uniquement le 4 ver 2006!

Merci!

Voilà, le jeu est retiré de la liste.

Bienvenue dans le classement! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Mon 20 Jun 2011 - 22:19

rhooooo bon dieux , le sportland !!!!
le seul et unique lunapark qui me fesait tripper quand j'etait gosse !!
obliger je passait mes deux mois de vacance d'été a la cote , donc....

a l'époque il y avait aussi a blankenberg Sad la force , le club 77) , et un autre qui a disparu !!! il etait niché pret du serpentarium !

Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 14:26

freman24 wrote:
a l'époque il y avait aussi a blankenberg Sad la force , le club 77) , et un autre qui a disparu !!! il etait niché pret du serpentarium !

Laforge existe encore (mais il n'y a plus grand chose d'intéressant) et le Club 77 est fermé.

Nous sommes allé à Blankenberge la semaine dernière:

Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Abbeach

Au Sportland, il y a des nouveautés comme Dead Heat, Fast & Furious SuperCars, Super Bikes 2 et Terminator Salvation.

Malheureusement, Derby Owners Club a disparu Sad et les machines à tickets occupent la moitié de la salle.

On regrettera le manque d'entretien des machines; le fusil gauche de House of the Dead 2 était mal calibré, le recul du flingue gauche d'Ocean Hunter était en panne, le link du Dead Heat était débranché (pas de multijoueur), les lecteurs de cartes des Virtua Tennis 3 étaient condamnés, le Daytona USA 2 était bancal (motion cassé)... Shit

A noter qu'il y a maintenant un système de carte pour le paiement qui fait que chaque crédit coûte 0,90 € au lieu d'1 €.

New games at Sportland: Dead Heat, Fast & Furious SuperCars, Super Bikes 2 and Terminator Salvation.

Unfortunately, no more Derby Owners Club Sad and redemption machines now fill half of the location.

Many machines are not operating properly; left gun of House of the Dead 2 was not well calibrated, Ocean Hunter's left gun recoil was not working, Dead Heat link-up was unplugged (no multiplayer), Virtua Tennis 3 card readers were condemned, Daytona USA 2 motion was broken... Shit

Thanks to a system of custom payment card, each credit costs €0,90 € instead of €1.

cyberbeast

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 20:30

I went yesterday and I had an amazing time.
I (finally) played following games:
Terminator Salvation: It's a decent game. Terminators are a little to though perhaps. You can play for a long time with one credit. The WaterTerminators were a little cheap deaths, which disappointed me. I have a tendency to compare every Terminator game to the excellent Terminator 2: the arcade game. Salvation missed a little bit of flow and mood.
Virtua Cop 3: Didn't have a chance to play this a lot before. Had more time yesterday and I still regard this a one of the better shooters. Nice game flow. The pedal adds a lot to the gameplay. Maybe it's a little to standard a game. I always had a weak spot for the Virtua Cop series.
Operation Ghost: again a decent game but maybe a little standard too. Liked the gun a lot, especially the speaker in the mok-up scope.
The House of the Dead 4: I have a weak spot for this series too :p Liked it a lot. Nice flow, the mood is excellent. Sadly, the gun was calibrated very badly.
There were a lot of other games I wanted to play too. Especially some Sega games as I am a Sega fanboy. Didn't have a chance to play Virtua Striker 4, it was occupied all of the time. Wanted to play this game for a long time, but haven't had a chance yet.

What struck me, were the newer generation of arcade games. Nice HD graphics but I don't think any of them were Sega? They are kinda loosing it. Sad to see them like this.

Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Tue 10 Apr 2012 - 20:54

cyberbeast wrote:
Terminator Salvation: It's a decent game. Terminators are a little to though perhaps. You can play for a long time with one credit. The WaterTerminators were a little cheap deaths, which disappointed me. I have a tendency to compare every Terminator game to the excellent Terminator 2: the arcade game. Salvation missed a little bit of flow and mood.

What changes the most is that in Terminator 2, the war against the machines is different, always by night time, with lots of lasers and such... I like that vision better too. But guns are better in Terminator Salvation (at least on the deluxe version).

cyberbeast wrote:
Virtua Cop 3: Didn't have a chance to play this a lot before. Had more time yesterday and I still regard this a one of the better shooters. Nice game flow. The pedal adds a lot to the gameplay. Maybe it's a little to standard a game. I always had a weak spot for the Virtua Cop series.

Watch out for Shenmue characters cameo in this game. ;-)
I though it lacked the "brutal" aspect of the first two games in the series but I agree it's a solid shooter.

cyberbeast wrote:
Operation Ghost: again a decent game but maybe a little standard too. Liked the gun a lot, especially the speaker in the mok-up scope.

Wow, happy to hear that there's an Operation Ghost machine in Belgium! I thought it was less good than the first Ghost Squad. No more player card to save progress/unlock weapons/alternate paths and it lacks a lot in the graphics department.

cyberbeast wrote:
The House of the Dead 4: I have a weak spot for this series too :p Liked it a lot. Nice flow, the mood is excellent. Sadly, the gun was calibrated very badly.

Cool! Another HOTD fan! cheers

Totally agree, the mood is excellent in HOTD 4! Especially the scenery of the devastated city. The only bad point is the uzi, I think that it feels "soft" compared to the guns and shotguns used in previous games. Shooting the enemies cause them to loose particles of flesh... It lacks the power of the gun that teared off half of the zombie chest in one shot in HOTD 1 & 2.

I would really love to try The House of the Dead EX, it looks stupid but funny as hell!

cyberbeast wrote:
What struck me, were the newer generation of arcade games. Nice HD graphics but I don't think any of them were Sega? They are kinda loosing it. Sad to see them like this.

Yeah, except for GRID, Sega Rally 3 and Virtua Tennis 4 that sport stunning graphics, all other recent Sega games released in Europe are ugly. Namco is number 1 these days in the graphics department (it was the opposite in the days of Sega Model 3). Just compare Namco's Deadstorm Pirates with Sega's Let's Go Island; the difference in rendering quality is striking! Shocked

footix
Ultimate member
Ultimate member

Number of posts : 1022
City : Liège
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Wed 11 Apr 2012 - 23:43

Just been to the sportland last week. I played Operation Ghosts all the way, the sequel to Ghost Squad.

Sadly, as expected by the very low specs of the hardware, the visuals are extremely poor. The game is good fun however, though there is not much new since Ghost Squad...
Back to top Go down
aprettymess

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 14:22

I went there last weekend... sad to report about half of the arcade is boarded up from the outside. The moved everything to a small section next to the bowling alley.

It still has a lot of shooters: Terminator, Aliens, The Walking Dead (fairly new), Jurassic Park, some underwater themed game, Transformers... Guitar Hero. 18 Wheeler driving game.

A HUGE Pacman / Galaga screen. Several generic driving games, can't even bother to remember the names.

There's still a lot of cranes and coin pushers, but the smaller section at the black light mini golf has now been taken over by ticket redemption machines too.

At this rate there will be nothing else but some shooters and driving games, if it remains open at all.
After Sportland, where else to go in Blankenberge? Or at the entire Belgian coast for that matter?

Back to top Go down
cricri419

Number of posts : 16
City : la Louvière.
Registration date : 2020-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9Fri 4 Jun 2021 - 4:16

Le Sportland, le luna qui me faisait délirer jusqu'en 2012, dernière fois que j'y suis allé.
Et encore, cette année là, je le trouvais moins fun.
Un golf électronique. Super !
Tellement de jeux sont parti... Pour moi, cet établissement ne vaut plus rien, le choix des jeux est moindre. Même si certains sont qualitatifs, j'adorais sa version démesurée.
Je me rappellerai toujours la stupéfaction des joueurs qui me regardaient finir le Soul Calibur II sans regarder l'écran, j'étais presque couché sur la borne pour entendre se que je faisais. Pas resté longtemps celui-là.
Le Club 77 et New la forge, bien mais sans plus.
Toujours dans mes souvenirs, je n'arrive plus à me représenter le Circus Minimus. Vaste choix de jeux non ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sportland (Blankenberge)   Sportland (Blankenberge) - Page 2 Clock_9

Back to top Go down

Sportland (Blankenberge)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2