Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mouseuh
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-06

[ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin Empty
PostSubject: [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin   [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin Clock_9Mon 7 May 2012 - 9:07

Hi,

I have a Time Crisis 2 standard twin which worked fine. Though some guys managed to move the gun tower getting the cables connecting the guntower to the main unit to be disconnected during play. They also reconnected these immidiately.
Now both of the guns aren't able to aim. Hits are still registered but always at the center of the screen, no matter where you aim. Also recalibrating the guns doesn't help.
Does anybody have any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks!

Stijn
Back to top Go down
footix
Ultimate member
Ultimate member

Number of posts : 1022
City : Liège
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin   [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin Clock_9Mon 7 May 2012 - 22:13

I heard a common fault on TC2 games is dead sensors if cables get snapped in play...
Back to top Go down
mouseuh
Newcomer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin   [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin Clock_9Tue 8 May 2012 - 8:55

Damn, was thinking same thing, was hoping something less problematic.

Oh well, any idea where I can find those gun sensors without the need to purchase full gun assemblies? Or maybe just the sensor component, I can solder that, however I can't seem to find any productcode for that sensor component.
Back to top Go down
zitoun
Mega member
Mega member

Number of posts : 451
City : Seneffe
Registration date : 2005-07-24

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin   [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin Clock_9Fri 11 May 2012 - 20:06

you should try this "http://www.videotronicsuk.com/", he sometimes has that kind of stuff ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin   [ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin Clock_9

Back to top Go down

[ISSUE] Time Crisis 2 Standard Twin
Page 1 of 1