Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akuma_from_Germany
Akuma_from_Germany

Number of posts : 40
City : Monheim near Düsseldorf
Registration date : 2009-06-30

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Empty
PostSubject: [VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers   [VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Clock_9Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 23:46

Those parts come off a very clean machine. Untested but given the good condition of the machine (for example almost no nicotine dust on the inside) I'd be surprised if they wouldn't work. Prices don't include shipping but Paypal fees Wink

Sega Card-reader / -writer as used on Virtua Striker 4, Virtua Tennis 3, etc.

Case has some paint chip on the lower front left corner and something that looks like a cig burn on the left card entrance. Ultra clean on the inside. Comes with complete wiring as pictured.

Looking for EUR 150.00 + shipping or trade for this: http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/theshed/default.asp?stockid=1577 Very Happy

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Dscf1139f.th

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Dscf1141k.th

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Dscf1142.th

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Dscf1143af.th

Fully populated Virtua Striker 4 - 2 player panel

Spent the last couple of days with making it bright again. Tested and working good. Panel has no and is in a great condition including the edges - no rust! Joysticks are also in great conditions. Please note that these are the real VS4 joysticks with the shorter shaft and octagon restrictor and not the older type Baseball joysticks. Have cleaned all the Sanwa buttons which are now shiny again. The small tactic buttons were also cleaned as good as possible and all tested with a multimeter - all of them function. I had to desolder them to remove them from the wiring because Sega sold them without quick connectors. If the buyer is afraid of soldering, I can solder them back. If not, I can also supply pics of which wire goes where and generally am happy to help with answering any questions.

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Frontnq.th

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers Backvc.th

Looking for EUR 180.00 + shipping

Shipping (including tracking and insurance) is
Germany: EUR 6.90
EU: EUR 17.00
USA: EUR 35.00

Payment by Paypal (I will cover the fees)

TRADE IS ALSO POSSIBLE - looking for a nice VIRTUAL-ON panel, blue/red M.S.B.S. ver.5.22 version prefered but the greyish M.S.B.S. ver. 3.3 is also possible...
Back to top Go down

[VDS] Panel 2P Virtua Striker 4 ; Sega card-readers/-writers
Page 1 of 1