Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-02-09

What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Empty
PostSubject: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 6:57

HI.. Very Happy
Machines In which is it enclosed, the machine, so to many people such a big interest weken? Is it due to the fact that it reminds us of our childhood, or does it do the special one of the machine? For me it is a collectl addiction and to wait for it the delivery bit arrives. I find it does mostly funn with friends on a machine to sit and to play. I love Street Fighter with mitte 30 just like at the age of 12 years. I think some people never become adult what also is well so. I hope that there will be one more amount of good Acarde plays and which I the joy lose never becomes. I believe it becomes sometime, a Retro give to wave what concerns this, just as with other things .Schade is only that with me so many people Acarde do not play. All the same .I signs even with my boys for many years and loves the cool two d drawings. If she hopes weren to us are preserved. What does it make for you so exciting? Thank s Wink
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 16:15

I would be happy if there would be some arcade cabs in my city,
where you could meet.
I find it interresant to meet different people and exchange opinions.
In Paris, that's different, book now been a few times since and have had a funn.
Is France to halt and not Germany.
I think it gives a lot of people collect the machine and enjoy it.
This summer I will visit Paris again and visit some employments.
Paris is simply great for Arcade. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6436
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 16:28

The FUN!!! Very Happy

In the early nineties, it was because of impressive graphics. I remember being very impressed by Blue's Journey. Then the textured 3D shock with Daytona USA. Not only this game was visually awesome, but it was also incredibly fast and was fun as hell (especially in multiplayer). The next game that managed to amaze me was another Sega game: Scud Race. Even more beautiful, but not as fun.

Following arcade games didn't impressed me much, except maybe Namco's System 357 games which are gorgeous.

But many of them are very fun; my favourites: The House of the Dead II, Ghost Squad, OutRun2 SP, Soul Calibur III AE, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, Initial D 4, Taiko no Tatsujin, Tank Tank Tank!, and many others...

I rarely play arcade games alone. But multiplayer is so much fun!
There's no comparison between arcade games and console games on this point.
If a friend asks me to race against him in the latest Gran Turismo on his PS3, I'll say a polite "no thank you". But bring me a good old Sega Rally anytime!!!

Same apply to other game types. I find Taito Power Goal much more enjoyable (to me) than a PES. I don't want to spend the evening learning controls... It may be a bad example since an arcade version of PES also exists.

Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6436
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 16:34

toomad wrote:

France has always been expensive as of arcade game prices.

In Belgium, a credit costs 50 cents on uprights and 1€ on dedicated cabinets. In France, it's common to see 2 €/credit! Shocked

In the Luna Neuve arcade where I worked, deluxe games cost 1€/credit same thing at the Family Games Gallery in Brussels. Unfortunately, both arcades closed down because of lack of visitors. Shit

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 16:50

Yes I can see just like you
For me it all began with the good old Neo Geo.
I first of all Fatal Fury saw everything was clear for me.
I have the institution must have and play the sound and graphics .. what was it?
I could not believe my eyes .. but it was genuine. Fatal Fury.
I started to buy all the games like Art of Fighting, World Heroes, Last Resort ... And as far. The games and the Grafig was always better and the games more expensive.
Regardless, I had to have.
Then came Jp Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, Neo Geo CD, Mega Drive and the good SNES Jp . Then was the time of arcade machines. Which it is seeking to buy bad, but it makes a lot of fun.
I hope at 10 is finally enough. My friends consider me astray, as they only play on their Playstastion Pal games.
Each of the machines has an know what we mean.
I think in 80 years and 90 s were the best games.
We gladly, be experienced this time with their great games to have.
Hope there will be good games in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 16:55

Nomax wrote:
toomad wrote:

France has always been expensive as of arcade game prices.

In Belgium, a credit costs 50 cents on uprights and 1€ on dedicated cabinets. In France, it's common to see 2 €/credit! Shocked

In the Luna Neuve arcade where I worked, deluxe games cost 1€/credit same thing at the Family Games Gallery in Brussels. Unfortunately, both arcades closed down because of lack of visitors. Shit
OK. Alls I was in Paris I have paid for a credid .. 50cent.
This may be, however, that it was only at the RETRO employments.
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 17:09

I think CAVE does exactly the right thing.
Good games, where everything fits.
Unfortunately, not to buy on every corner.
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Wed 31 Mar 2010 - 17:13

Sad It is a pity that so few people participate in a conversation. Sad
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 0:22

very good insight, but just 100% arcade.
This is what I hope even here in Germany.
Hope the time will bring. Looking forward to all the nearby life
and can enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za5b1XFoIAA&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxInX2mOWqI&feature=player_embedded
bounce
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 19:42

What do you think how long it will take every bit machines are in europe?
It is getting increasingly difficult and what they are expensive.
The Chinese are but copies of some machines already, I think it will soon get really hard and expensive one.

The new generation of very cool but also very expensive .... is far too expensive for .. in my opinion.
What do you think the future will bring for machines.
I once saw a photo, what were garbage mountain in Japan thousands of cabs on one. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?   What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ? Clock_9

Back to top Go down

What makes Acarde Games and Cabs so Interesting for You ?
Page 1 of 1