Website - Forums - Facebook page - Facebook group - Twitter tweets - YouTube channel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

The King of Fighters XIII

Go down 
+4
macklane
lenny
toomad
Nomax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2010-02-09

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Thu 1 Apr 2010 - 22:50

Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5PSa66o7LM&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 17:06

What's with the prudential VENOM?
Does anyone know why he has such a costume?
Back to top Go down
lenny

Number of posts : 126
City : Chambly
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 2 Apr 2010 - 20:16

Customing is in force in KOF13
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Sat 3 Apr 2010 - 15:20

KOF XIII system
Good afternoon. Good afternoon.

Official now acclaimed update in "THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII blog". Just today praised update in "THE KING OF FIGHTERS official blog XIII.
From today, every week on Thursday entitled "development information", Starting today, every week on Thursday "release from affection registration" and entitled it,
Game system, characters, stories, and so on hot development staff themselves will continue up the posts talking about! Development staff themselves, such as gaming systems, characters, stories, such as hot iki gone up and talk about the article result!

The first "KOF XIII system" mountain the interviewed this game design director. Interviewed the first game design director Yamamoto "KOF XIII system".

-First, a brief introduction, please. -First, a brief introduction to please the...

Yamamoto Yamamoto "KOF XIII" game design director who is. Yamamoto Yamamoto who "KOF XIII" game design director.
Conducts specification design of the entire game. Specification design of the entire game line, and are...

-"KOF XIII" system of entire image please tell me. -' KOF XIII "of the system of entire image please tell me.

Yamamoto first, as a new system "Hyper drive mode" "EX deadly skill / EX Super weapons" is equipped. "Hyper drive mode" is "which seems to be the KOF speedy deployment", "EX skill / EX-deadly weapons" of "strengthening strategic" positioning. It is both "KOF XIII" skeletal system. Yamamoto first, as a new system "with"mandatory 杀 high-tech EX/EX Super mandatory 杀 technique"hyper drive mode." Hyper drive mode "is"which seems to be the KOF speedy deployment enhancements, mandatory 杀 high-tech EX/EX Super mandatory 杀 technique"is of"strengthening of the strategic"positioning... is both"KOF XIII"skeletal system.
Also, is an existing series system I did not "throwing out" with to cancel guard, "KOF XII", but is revived. Also, "strain throwing""guard including canceling," KOF XII"with and and gone but did not, with existing series of and gone system was to revive let it is.
I have said that "KOF XIII" greatest highlights this in addition to the new system but... In addition, "said that the main attraction of this KOF XIII new systems that offer gone'm.
Still secret (smile). Still secret (smile).

-Indeed. Hidden gem system also will be like... story now, and "KOF XIII" system is the impression that is closer to the traditional KOF series finish that "KOF XII", but here is how you will. -Hmmm... hidden gem system also will be like... talk right now, and "KOF XIII" system is, becoming closer to traditional KOF series finish "KOF XII" that impression but, here is how you will...

Yamamoto well. "KOF XIII", no uncomfortable KOF series ever players play, play experience of KOF series aims. Is that why also are bringing back basic system, such as "guard Cancel" strain "throwing". Yamamoto well. "KOF XIII", aims to play without ever KOF series players uncomfortable things, one playable KOF series experience. "Strain throwing revive base system, such as Cancel" guard"let gone from the reason is that...
However, only to follow traditional KOF series simply isn't. KOF pursued KOF seems to have fun, KOF a unique charm. All development team aims game filled with "KOF ISMS" so to speak. Also, just to follow traditional KOF series simply is not. Seems to be be fun if KOF, KOF of KOF pursued charm. Aimed at everyone development team game filled with "KOF ISMS" so to speak and has...

-And evolution of KOF seems to have fun. And said that the evolution of KOF-seems to have fun.

Yamamoto Yamamoto
What said KOF series is the tempo and speed believe. KOF series is, and what not getting and tempo and sense of speed and thoughts are.
Typical fighting games, and read each other and read 勝ったり read 負けたり. Read twice during round such scene is about 3 times and feeling take round win and I think. Of KOF, game speed as soon as possible in した読み and rich means you can move larger width and other games in the dash is stuffed away each other rather than bargaining, bargaining scene is constantly followed by. Is an important factor seems to KOF these deployments faster is fun. Typical fighting games, and read to each other and, read wins it or read defeat or to... During the round such scene 3 times about Oh feeling take round win read it twice and I think... Otherwise, KOF game speed as soon as possible, and other games means you can move in larger increments so, and you read packed away at once than each other, and bargaining, bargaining scene is constantly followed by... such deployment of early but which seems to be the KOF of fun is an important element.
But, I'm saying it wildly in the KOF series of traditional use defense system is easy to use tended to. For example, suppose thanks is staying in the players play in. Be advantageous to those waiting for opponents attack than it can use super weapons thanks, but catch in the guard cancel, assemble the attack from there. Had it been spoilt to play and to do so, by all means asking to the attitude of the other party and is seems to KOF tempo good tend to. Then, be sure this time thanks to attack systems using the lucrative game carrying can. This is thought to appreciate "EX skill / EX-deadly weapons". But, wildly saying it and is easy to use it, and use defense in the KOF series of traditional systems tended to. For example, suppose staying power gauge is in play in the player. Power gauge Ultra can also be used in weapons but, than it attack opponent of waiting it gone Cancel"guard" in 切り返し gone, how to assemble the attack from there be advantageous to... Play and to do so, by all means asking for the attitude of the other party in getting got: because, be スポイル which seems to be the KOF tempo goodness and gone trend it had... So, this time attack of power gauge of system used to getting game carrying an advantageous, it also allows and be... This is "EX mandatory 杀 science and technology / EX Super mandatory 杀 science and technology" and thoughts いただけれ server.
Also, connecting science and technology during rush to launch from the starting point of the attack is also just ふれました, ties, tie! "sense of speed is a large KOF series real pleasure. This than more speed system to highlight as equipped with the "hyper drive mode". Also, during rush to launch from the starting point of the attack is also just ふれました,, tricks one not, one not, one not in "that sense of speed is a large KOF series the best... This than more speed with the "hyper drive mode as a system to highlight and are...

-Tell me specifically benefit is "EX skill / EX-deadly weapons" scene. -Tell specifically benefit is mandatory 杀 high-tech EX/EX Super mandatory 杀 arts scene.

Yamamoto "EX skill / EX-deadly weapons", thanks to use weapons and super weapons can be strengthened. Yamamoto Mandatory 杀 high-tech EX/EX Super mandatory 杀 technique uses, thanks can enhance the high-tech ultra deadly weapons.
Athena is up to the official site サイコボール 3-stage hit is. Also come shooting projectile opponent the normal endurance is set to the projectile, but EX weapons サイコボール hits as well as the durability also are up, so not offset homy hit the opponent. I would be using multi-stage hit the opponent's rigid time somebody attacks, such as scene. Of that is up to the official site アテナサイコ ball 3-stage hit is... endurance is set to the projectile, but EX weapons サイコボール hits as well as, and then up endurance also gone projectile, so the normal person to hammer it gone when gone also offset of, not striking and opponents will hit the... Multi-stage hit and would be utilizing the opponent that rigid time somebody and attacks, such as scene.

-What "hyper drive mode". -What if the "hyper drive mode".

It Yamamoto official site videos and capital is 七拾 demon baked cancel by five expression and breaks in further attacks continue to increasingly. Is the feeling that they can also be really with wider, "EX skill / EX-deadly weapons" to include "hyper drive mode", so players own various combo to try, pleasantly rush. This is a video Yamamoto official site, and is the capital demon baked cancel 七拾 by five expression breaks in, further attacks continue to increasingly... "Hyper drive mode" is really with wider, "EX mandatory 杀 science and technology / EX Super mandatory 杀 science and technology" to can also incorporate, so players color in your own ever a combo to also try looking from it is feeling gone, pleasantly rush to put...

-Indeed. It is likely can enjoy the speed seems to be the KOF deployment system. Then the can I hear about new systems where "biggest eyeballs" after the introduction and plot came?. -More... It is likely can enjoy the speed seems to be the KOF deployment system... then the can I heard about the "biggest eyeballs", introduction to plot and came after the new system?...

Yamamoto it is secret (laughs). Yamamoto it is secret (smile).

-There somehow. -There somehow.

Yamamoto (laughs). Yamamoto (Laughs).
So little is (laughs). So little is (laughs).
Until now system surface charm of KOF talking and was, but in KOF another "shape of production goodness" of appeal there is. De utilizing each Chara-specific features, loud and looking good is a good attack it is. Until now system in terms of KOF talk and was, but in KOF another attraction called "production look good" there is... Each de utilizing the character-specific features, loud and looking good is a good attack it is.
Now this time please pardon. And pardon this time now and please please...

-Thank you. Utilizing the features of each Chara-specific attack is the exciting from now? Well, "KOF XIII", finish with KOF ISM's speed seems to be the KOF deployment to attack fun can more proficient and aims. So I think next time "hyper drive mode" for more information talk about and you want the future best wishes! -Thank you for... it is utilizing the features of each Chara-specific attacks, the exciting from now... well, "KOF XIII", with "KOF ISMS" which seems to be the KOF deployment speed, fun of attack more proficient can finish aims to... so I think next time "hyper drive mode" for more information talk about and you want to, we appreciate! Wink
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Sun 4 Apr 2010 - 22:20

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Terrystand

Terry looks again very good.
Looking forward to the final result of all figures.
I think the whole result is a round thing.
The only thing is bad, the price of the game.
Hope the previous KOF12 is slightly cheaper now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

Number of posts : 6438
City : Andenne
Registration date : 2005-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 10:44

La version du prochain location test sera terminée a 90%.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next location test will show a 90% finished version of the game.

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Mon 5 Apr 2010 - 12:44

Nomax wrote:
La version du prochain location test sera terminée a 90%.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next location test will show a 90% finished version of the game.

Do mean this ? Too funny
The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 4fe6f044df3656c3d3a6c5b bounce
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 18:13

The King of Fighters XIII complete kit will ship in mid-July for JPY 298,000 (€2,370). The upgrade kit (hard disk only) will be available in late August with a price tag of JPY 198,000 (€1,580). The game is distributed by Konami.

Le kit complet de The King of Fighters XIII sortira à la mi-juillet et coûtera 298.000 yens (2.370 €). L'upgrade kit (disque dur seul) sera disponible fin août pour 198.000 yens (1,580 €). Le jeu est distribué par Konami.

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss01

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss02

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss03

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss04

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss05

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss06

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss07

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_ss08

lenny

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 20:21

Ca fait cher le disque dur ... hum hum ...
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 20:26

lenny wrote:
Ca fait cher le disque dur ... hum hum ...

C'est moins cher que KOF XII mais c'est vrai que KOF XI coûtait 700 € (850 € TVAC) à sa sortie en Belgique.... Mais ça reste raisonnable, surtout comparé à Street Fighter IV! Shocked

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 20:53

HI . can you translate it . Please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 21:04

toomad wrote:
HI . can you translate it . Please Very Happy

Sure:

lenny wrote:
That's quite expensive for a hard disk ... hum hum ...

It's cheaper than KOF XII but KOF XI cost 700 € (850 € TVAC) at the time of its Belgian release... Nonetheless, it's still reasonable. Especially when compared to Street Fighter IV! Shocked

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 21:10

Thanks ... I think the price of all too expensive for a game. I think CAVE is the limit.
It will be a very good game, but it is still a game and diamond. I think 700-800 € should be enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 21:32

toomad wrote:
Thanks ... I think the price of all too expensive for a game. I think CAVE is the limit.
It will be a very good game, but it is still a game and diamond. I think 700-800 € should be enough. Very Happy

Cave games are more expensive than that, e.g. Deathsmiles II costs 2000€.

At golden age of arcade games, a new jamma board was 750-900 € (VAT inc). But it was often bootlegs and development costs were lower than today. They also sold more units than today. One KOF is released per year. If it's popular amongst players, you can expect a return-on-investment in 3 months (I mean if you already own the cabinet). It's still 9 months of income in your pocket so I think it's an ok price if the game is good.

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 21:53

Nomax wrote:
toomad wrote:

Cave games are more expensive than that, e.g. Deathsmiles II costs 2000€.

At golden age of arcade games, a new jamma board was 750-900 € (VAT inc). But it was often bootlegs and development costs were lower than today. They also sold more units than today. One KOF is released per year. If it's popular amongst players, you can expect a return-on-investment in 3 months (I mean if you already own the cabinet). It's still 9 months of income in your pocket so I think it's an ok price if the game is good.
Yes Cave is also expensive, but there should be a limit to the Games to machenn still attractive. It should not even cost one hundred but € 2000 € for a game is too much.
I know that a lot of work goes into such a game and the hard work should be rewarded. No matter what everyone has to know himself a game's worth for one.

I think there are some accounts plundered, if it is to buy. Hee.Hee
Back to top Go down
lenny

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Tue 6 Apr 2010 - 22:31

KOF 13 a beaucoup beaucoup à faire pour faire oublier le 12 ... une baisse de prix significative aurait été bienvenue, surtout face aux versions identique sur console ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 11:55

SOME NEW VIDIO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubKHhp8l9Y&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 13:36

Opening movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5HC7nBqIcM [HQ]

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Wed 7 Apr 2010 - 13:43

Looks very good but a little too short for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 11:57

Next location test: 24-25 April 2010 at Club Sega, Shinjuku.

Prochain location test: 24 et 25 avril 2010 au Club Sega de Shinjuku.

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 12:13

Nomax wrote:
Next location test: 24-25 April 2010 at Club Sega, Shinjuku.

Prochain location test: 24 et 25 avril 2010 au Club Sega de Shinjuku.

I've heard that TAKUMA comes...? Is that correct?
Would be very happy .. Takuma is for me one of the best characters from SNK and also one of the first. ART OF FIGHTING
Back to top Go down
Nomax
Admin
Admin
Nomax

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 11:55

toomad wrote:
I've heard that TAKUMA comes...? Is that correct?

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_takuma

Yes that's right! Takuma joined Ryo and Robert in the Art of Fighting team.

Team Yagami is also complete now with Mature, Iori and Vice.

New sprites can be seen here: http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/kof-xiii/character/

Here is the current stage-list:

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_stage_brazil
Brazil

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_stage_britain
Great-Britain

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_stage_india
India

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_stage_japan
Japan

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_stage_usa_matenro
USA

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Kof13_stage_rose_stadium
Rose Stadium

toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 9:20

Yes .. I have read on the net.
TAKUMA .. looks very brutal and out of powerful ........ THE FUTURE IS TAKUMA.
Look forward to the game. rambo
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 12:52

Today, yes, the second Loktest begun in China; D Tomorrow, I think Japan. Vice and Takuma should already be playable, it would appear now in the next few hours the first video

This is not mine. quote from another forum.
But very interesting
Back to top Go down
toomad
Mega member
Mega member
toomad

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9Fri 23 Apr 2010 - 13:46

The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 56259613 .
Hope today come news !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of Fighters XIII   The King of Fighters XIII - Page 3 Clock_9

Back to top Go down

The King of Fighters XIII
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next